Pro-Lift Rugby Lineout Bag
- learn the correct technique of lineout lifting
- Safe and easy to use
- High tenacity water resistant PVC cover
- Contains one piece high density solid foam core
- Available in Senior & Junior sizes
European Registered Design
This multi-use, multi-user ‘Training Aid’ is for young players to learn the correct technique of lineout lifting in a safe and controlled manner. Until the development of the Pro-lift, introductory lineout training has involved novice lifters and jumpers often working against each other with poor and even undesirable outcomes.
- Timing of the Lift (lifters work together)
- Consistent Hand positions for the lift
- Effective use of the leg drive to provide a powerful lift
- Ability to keep the jumper stable in air while returning to the ground with control
With the addition of the ruck pad sleeve the Pro-lift becomes a tool that can be utilised by two lifters and a hooker at the same time. Studies have shown that there is a significant difference between throwing to a fixed target and one that is rising to meet the ball. The Pro-lift is therefore a vital training aid for all aspiring hookers.
Senior - Dimensions: 137cm high x 45cm diameter (54" x 18") Weight: 20KG
Junior - Dimensions: 137cm high x 38cm diameter (54" x 15") Weight: 14KG