Hinged Post Assembly Roller
- Upright rolls allow users to safely erect and dismantle hinged posts in a controlled manner.
- Designed to be mounted onto an appropriate tractor roll bar with two 'U' bolt brackets.
- Manufactured from zinc plated steel.
- Weight: 5kg each.
The Hinged Post Assembly Roller is fitted with a rubber roller, a quick release webbed safety strap and two ‘U’ bolt brackets.It contains upright rolls along the device allowing easy installation and dismantling in a controlled manner before being lifted off by a suitable number of persons (the tractor must ideally be fitted with an angled or adjustable roll bar, brackets will fit up to a 76mm square bar).
- A minimum of two people should always oversee the safe erection or dismantling of the rugby posts.
- Never allow the tractor’s speed to exceed walking pace; we recommend that the tractor moves no faster than 3mph.
- The device is designed for use with hinged uprights only, we do not recommend the use of the hinged post assembly roller on socketed uprights.
Drop Shipment - Please allow 2-3 weeks delivery for this product.